[hobbit] Graphing Question

Neil Franken nfranken at theunlimitedworld.co.za
Wed Jun 2 10:36:59 CEST 2010

Yeah that the problem. I tried doing that and I won myself a stupidity
award. I have two pages which uses the graph. I initially had some of
the values as derive. I deleted one of the asphealth.rrd files after
correcting them. I forgot about the other file and this caused the graph
to look strange.

Regards
Neil