[xymon] bbwin on windows server 2008 - no data sent to bbdisplay

Storer, Raymond storerr at nibco.com
Wed Jul 28 18:50:47 CEST 2010

Can you please post your BBWin.cfg file (obfuscating any IPs etc, of course)? If the firewall is not the problem it sounds like the server is not correctly defined in the BBWin.cfg file. Please note, if you have not disabled the UAC (which I strongly recommend you DO NOT) you will need to either change the permissions on the BBWin.cfg file so you can edit and save it or start notepad.exe as an Administrator in order to successfully save your changes.

Ray