[xymon] Fresh server install on RHEL5: source or yum repo?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Jul 27 18:36:11 CEST 2010

I have always compiled, never used a package. I moved the main server about
a year ago very pain free. Smokeping gave me waymore flak for moving.

On Jul 27, 2010 12:16 PM, "Xymon User in Richmond" <
hobbit at epperson.homelinux.net> wrote:

On Tue, July 27, 2010 11:58, Buchan Milne wrote:

> Some of the reasons to use packages are consist...
Good advice.  Thanks for elaborating.  BTW, re
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/devmon/index.php?title=InstallRHELorCentOS
,
yum reports "No package xymon.x86_64 available" when the "without
yum-basearch-only" instructions are followed.

To unsubscribe from the xymon list, send an e-mail to
xymon-unsubscribe at xymon.com