[xymon] TS: Xymon and another BB server

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Jul 26 21:05:30 CEST 2010

Sounds to me like you want to use bbproxy on that secondary network.

You can have one Xymon server report the overall status to another Xymon
server.  It will put a Remote Pages header at the bottom of bb.html and a
link to the other server's bb.html so you can go into detail.  I'm not sure
what process actually does this.  In the past at remote locations I just
used the entire package so that the remote site can simply browse to it
themselves.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343