Status unchanged message seems incorrect

Bill Arlofski waa-hobbitml at revpol.com
Sat Jul 24 16:01:46 CEST 2010

A client had a recent power outage that affected some equipment. While going
over the Xymon graphs etc, I was able to clearly correlate the outage times
with the connectivity losses we experienced, but I noticed something strange.

Even though the graph for the conn test (for example) clearly shows that
connectivity was lost from about 4:30pm Friday until about 4:00am Saturday,
and it is about 9:30am now, the report just above the graph says "Status
unchanged in 73 days,21 hours, 55 minutes" which is clearly incorrect.

(see attached image)

Since the graph shows that it started responding to IMCP at about 4:00am
shouldn't that message say something more like "Status unchanged in 5 hours 30
minutes"

I'd appreciate any insight...

Thanks

--