Local thresholds of custom-client-scripts?

Carl Melgaard Carl.Melgaard at STAB.RM.DK
Mon Jul 19 14:37:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

So I've made a client script to pass status data to the xymon server, and graph it too. I'd like to test the data returned from the client towards some thresholds and alert accordingly - is that possible? Or is the only way to do the tests in the client-script (which means more housekeeping)?

PS! Is it possible to distribute the client-scripts in any way? Like push them out like the logfetch.cfg? I havent looked into clientupdate yet, and got no clue if it does the things Im looking for.

/melgaard