[xymon] RE: [hobbit] Re: rrd history chart disappears under conn, memory and disk after 24 hours

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Jul 15 18:49:31 CEST 2010

[root at bender ~]# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 5.2 (Final)
[root at bender ~]# uptime
 12:48:33 up 39 days, 22:20,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.07, 0.13
[root at bender ~]# uptime | perl -pe "s/^(.*) day (.*)/\1 days \2/"
 12:48:37 up 39 days, 22:20,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.07, 0.13
[root at bender ~]# echo `uptime | perl -pe "s/^(.*) day (.*)/\1 days \2/"`
12:49:10 up 39 days, 22:20, 3 users, load average: 0.00, 0.06, 0.12

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St