[xymon] Xymon iphone icon

TJ Yang tjyang2001 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 02:53:28 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 7:05 PM, Maik Heinelt <maik at vegasystems.com> wrote:
>  I have designed this icon in Gimp 2.6.
> Everyone feel free to use, or change it.
> It was just for my own using and no commercial background at all ! ! LOL
> Any GPL is just fine, I think.
> So if you like to put it on Wiki, I would appreciate it!

Hi, Maik
Thanks for  releasing  your art work into GNU license.
I need an icon for the xymon official wiki site. Yours looks good to me.
So put it up for the site logo for now until better comes along.

> If someone has a better design idea, I'm interest in it, too.

IMHO, John Tuner also has a good design (See R1), but it is too wide.
Not suitable for logo.

R1: https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/xymon/nfs/project/x/xy/xymon/archive/7/70/20100714122023!MediaWikiSidebarLogo.png

tj

--