[hobbit] Input needed from all of you.

Tue Jul 6 17:06:20 CEST 2010

On Jul 5, 2010, at 5:09 AM, Neil Franken wrote:

> As we are in a planning stage I need YOUR help. One of the things we
> have on our hit list is the web interface(might be for a later release).
> Here is how you can help. Send me the resolutions of the screen you most
> commonly use to view your Xymon pages. This information will help
> greatly with the development going further.

Shouldn’t we be talking about window size and not screen resolution?

Don’t make the mistake of so many web designers and assume that everyone “maximizes” every window.

My web browser tends to be around 1024 wide out of necessity, but IMO that’s too wide of a window.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>