[hobbit] Input needed from all of you.

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Jul 5 18:28:16 CEST 2010

Totally missed that gesture - oops!  Does it load the javascript menu
in the top left?  I think that's a major concern for mobile devices.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill