[hobbit] Question: Which Xymon project administration options you like ?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Jul 5 18:10:16 CEST 2010

What about getting a list of volunteers and decided from that?  If
only one person will do it there is no point to discuss any more, but
if 10 then there may be too many chiefs in the tribe.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill