[hobbit] Input needed from all of you.

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Jul 5 16:11:15 CEST 2010

I feel that Android and iPhone should be excluded because they're
designed to support full sized HTML pages.

The N900 and (all?) Blackberry phones do not have this.  The default
interface is impossible on them and the WAP is extremely light.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill