[hobbit] Input needed from all of you.

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Mon Jul 5 14:27:52 CEST 2010

On Monday, 5 July 2010 10:09:52 Neil Franken wrote:
> Hi All
>
> As we are in a planning stage I need YOUR help. One of the things we
> have on our hit list is the web interface(might be for a later release).
> Here is how you can help. Send me the resolutions of the screen you most
> commonly use to view your Xymon pages.

Do we only want to cater to the most commonly used sizes? What about the most
visible ones? And, all sizes, or largest and smallest?

Last year I implemented on 12600 x 2100. This was not the final setup, and I am
not sure if it is still this large, we may have had to give up some panels to
other applications, but this is how it looked when it was almost finished:

http://staff.telkomsa.net/~bgmilne/video-wall-blurred_s.jpg

Thus my discussion on the developer list about more dynamic displays.

Regards,
Buchan