[hobbit] Working on Xymon Documentation

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Sun Jul 4 06:05:07 CEST 2010

Learned - not learnt =P

Actually, embarrassingly enough, you speak better then many American
English speakers.

If you or anyone can explain it to me I will put it in Dia.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 11:59 PM, TJ Yang <tjyang2001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 10:54 PM, Josh Luthman
> <josh at imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote:
>> I don't think I know the best answers to those questions.
>
> That was just a few example questions I think using picture can help
> people understand better.
>
>> But it is most definitely drew - not drawed.  Is english not your
>> first language?
>
> Correct. English is the third language I learnt. It is hard to hide :)
>
> tj
>> On 7/3/10, TJ Yang <tjyang2001 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi, Josh
>>> Thanks for offering the help on Xymon Diagrams using Dia.
>>> I will upload a few xymon dia files that I drawed as template for you
>>> to carry on.
>>>
>>> There are many questions can be easily illustrated using dia.
>>> 1. What are relationships between hobbid and hobbit worker daemon ?
>>> 2. What kind of log files generated by which daemons ?
>>> 3. What is program layout of Hobbit server ?
>>> 4. What is program layout of hobbit clients ?
>>> 5. What is hobbit message looks like ?
>>> 6. What is Xymon High Availability on LAN ?
>>> 7. What is  Xymon High Availability over WAN ?