[hobbit] Working on Xymon Documentation

TJ Yang tjyang2001 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 05:46:28 CEST 2010

Hi, Josh
Thanks for offering the help on Xymon Diagrams using Dia.
I will upload a few xymon dia files that I drawed as template for you
to carry on.

There are many questions can be easily illustrated using dia.
1. What are relationships between hobbid and hobbit worker daemon ?
2. What kind of log files generated by which daemons ?
3. What is program layout of Hobbit server ?
4. What is program layout of hobbit clients ?
5. What is hobbit message looks like ?
6. What is Xymon High Availability on LAN ?
7. What is  Xymon High Availability over WAN ?
8. What is relationship of hobbit client binary and log files?

tj