[hobbit] download from xymonton

dOCtoR MADneSs doctor at makelofine.org
Fri Jul 2 22:01:52 CEST 2010

Le 01/07/2010 22:10, Martin Flemming a écrit :

>> Are you maybe introducing hidden control characters with whatever
>> application you're pasting in and out of?
>
> I'm using firefox under linux ..
>
>> hidden control characters
>
> Yep, from time to time ... don't ask me for which addon ..
> Anyway, if i'm the only one, it seems to be not very critical :-)
>
> .. ticket cloesd ...
>
>     martin
>

> On Thu, 1 Jul 2010, Jerald Sheets wrote:
>
>> I don't know about that.  Every script I've implemented from there
>> worked
>> perfectly the first time.
>>
>> Are you maybe introducing hidden control characters with whatever
>> application you're pasting in and out of?
>>
>> ---
>> Jerald M. Sheets jr.
>>

>> On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 2:54 PM, Martin Flemming
>> <martin.flemming at desy.de>wrote:
>>

>>> Hi !
>>>
>>> I've got a request or a idea for improvement for xymonton:
>>>
>>> The scripts etc. should be to be download and not only for "Cut&Past"
>>> .. i think "Cut&Paste" is mostly problematic and defected, isn't it ?
>>>
>>> thanks & cheers
>>>
>>>        martin
>>>

>>> To unsubscribe from the hobbit list, send an e-mail to
>>> hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

> hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

THere is a "download" section in the header of the monitors, but it
seems not mandatory. On my side, I always give a link (because I'm a
nice ppl). I can give a little time to copy/paste code in files and give
direct links to. I think it should be a nice idea to have a central repo
for all monitor plugins, and a cool feature for xymon should be an
apt-get equivalent