[hobbit] missing iostat.rrd

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Fri Jul 2 11:36:09 CEST 2010

Hi, Roland  !

Short Question, which OS have your clients ?

If they are also Solaris,
i mean to remember that iostatdisk breaks for solaris ..
.. can anyone confirm this ?

If your clients are runnning with linux,
i think you still need the linux-iostat.pl by Stef Coene

http://www.docum.org/foswiki/bin/view/Xymon/LinuxIostatGraphs

cheers,
 	martin