[hobbit] Project Volunteer List

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:36:25 CEST 2010

Not sure what I have to bring to the table.
I can't code in C.
I am not a PM.
My documentation skills are so-so.
I am pretty good with ksh, but so are half the mob on this list.
I have nothing really unique to offer, but I will assist where I can.

I think so far, my biggest contribution to the list has been ending
the top-post/bottom-post feud.
Think I can add that to my CV?  :-)

Cheers
    Vernon