[hobbit] Need help. Hobbit installed, but web access fails.

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Sat Jan 30 02:33:49 CET 2010

Something I just thought of - SElinux.  Is that on?  I know SElinux
gets irritated when it comes to ~/ directories.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill