[hobbit] Need help. Hobbit installed, but web access fails.

Kii NODA kii.noda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 22:43:29 CET 2010

Hello,

Your httpd.log shows "File does not exist: /var/www/html/xymon" although you
show you have "Alias /xymon/  /home/xymon/server/www/". This behavior says
to me that the httpd.conf excerpt has not been pasted to the corresponding
virtual host, thus giving you a "File does not exist".

Can you please check that you have that conf added to the correct virtual
host?

--
kN

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 10:42 PM, Ming Qian
<qianm at childpsych.columbia.edu>wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I installed xymon on my redhat linux. The installation is successful, but
> the web access failed.
>
> Here is information:

[ snip ]