[hobbit] Difference In Columns Bewteen Xymon 4.3.0-0.beta2 < > Xymon 4.2.2?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Jan 11 17:00:22 CET 2010

The column "conn" should be on every host with a ping test.  What is your
bb-hosts?

The column "bbd" should be on the first entry - that's the process that gets
everything rolling.  If this isn't running then you have a problem, so see
if it's running.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
--- Albert Einstein