Problem with graph zoom on Network times

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Fri Jan 8 21:42:56 CET 2010

Hi all,

I just noticed an issue with zooming into graphs of my ping time.   When
I zoom in, it loses the y-axis value of milliseconds and presents the
data in just seconds.   So what was a set of valleys and peaks becomes a
straight line. I did a couple of searches of the archive, but have not
found anyone reporting this issue.   I am running Xymon 4.3.0-0.beta2 on
a RedHat AS 5.2 server running 1.2.23 of the rrdtool.   I am attaching
png files of the graph before (conntime) and after the zoom (connzoom).
It seems to be a problem with any of the graphs where the y-axiz is in
milliseconds (TCP connection Time, bbgen run time, etc.).   Has anyone
else seen this issue?

Thanks,

Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Fellowes, Inc.