[hobbit] How can I set an alert if the ping response time is over a threshold?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Jan 7 21:34:45 CET 2010

There may be less list due to the SA bug, but it's more likely that people
are on vacation and not looking at their work email.

At this point I don't believe there is any way to set a threshold for
pings.  Smokeping is better for that.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
--- Albert Einstein