[hobbit] TS - Disable until OK

Torsten Richter bb4 at richter-it.net
Tue Feb 16 20:57:13 CET 2010

Hi Tom,

$BB $BBDISP "disable server.* -1 client offline"

works for me for disabling a machine "until ok".

HTH
Torsten

d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com wrote:
> Is there a way to disable from a command line until OK.
>
> I can run the bb command with disable but I cannot find an until OK
> option like on the web page for disable.
>

> I believe that this takes a device out of the SLAs.
>

> I have a request from the network team to be able to suspend maintenance
> in certain areas.
>
> There is no set time frame or it could be unscheduled maintenance.
>
> We have almost 1,000 devices and I need to create scripts say for all
> the DMZs on a firewall, or all the devices on a switch.
>
> I can then have them run a script from a web page to stop all the
> alerting during the outage.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Tom Schmitt
>
> Senior IT Staff - R&D
>
> L-3 Communication Systems West
>
> 640 North 2200 West
>
> P.O. Box 16850
>
> Salt Lake City, UT  84116
>
> Phone (801) 594-3030
>
> Cell      (801) 231-7230
>
> eFax    (413) 480-6873
>
> D.Tom.Schmitt at L-3Com.com
>
>            \\\\||////
>
>              \ ~  ~ /
>
>              | @  @ |

- --
| Richter IT-Consulting					  |
| E-mail  : bb4 [at] richter-it.net			  |
| Homepage: http://www.richter-it.net/			  |
Download my public key from:
http://www.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x899093AC