hobbit graphs

doctor at makelofine.org doctor at makelofine.org
Tue Feb 9 08:15:09 CET 2010

I've strange behaviour on a xymon 4.2.3 server, some of my graphs are not
shown. For example, the disks graphs are not
all shown. I've 7 partitions, and I can see 2 graphs containing each one
3 partitions, but the 7st - of course the most important - is not
graphed. A valid RRD file is generated, data are stored, and a link is
provided instead
of the image. This issue is in many graphs, very often for the 3rd graph.

Any limitation for the number of values that can be handled in graphs ?
Any hope it's corrected in 4.3.0 beta ?