[hobbit] propagate blue status to the main page

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Feb 3 20:36:08 CET 2010

In my experience IE never has cache problems, though I don't use it very
much.

Firefox is without doubt the worst when it comes to cache.  Once Firefox
gets a name resolved to an IP it never lets go of the IP (until the ps is
killed).  HTML content is bad, too.  Hit refresh two or three times if you
think it's Firefox's cache.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill