[xymon] Compare Xymon and Nagios

TJ Yang tjyang2001 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 13:28:27 CET 2010

Hi, Tinh

Nice to see you post question here.

I went through this Xymon vs Nagios evaluation exercise a few month
ago. Last evaluation was Hobbit vs BB.

Please see questions I posted to Nagio support in R1 for a clue, why
Xymon got picked over Nagios (in my case).

R1. http://support.nagios.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=442&p=1831#p1831

tj

--
T.J. Yang