[xymon] bb-hosts, host names

Xymon User in Richmond hobbit at epperson.homelinux.net
Mon Aug 23 01:49:34 CEST 2010

If you're trying to get something descriptive on the display line for each
host, see the COMMENT tag in the bb-hosts manpage.  "Description" is the
name of a field in the DESCR tag, but the contents go on the Info page,
not on the main display.  By default, Xymon wants to look up the host
names in DNS (or at least using a resolver function), and thus they should
be RFC-compliant.