Host several XYmon on the same server (a potential request ?)

L.M.J linuxmasterjedi at free.fr
Thu Aug 12 22:34:33 CEST 2010

Hi,

  I'm wondering if I can host 2 XYmon on the same server who got 2 IPs. XYmon01 binded on IP01 receives
  informations from XYmon clients A, B, C, D and XYmon02 binded on IP02 receives and display status from
  clients E, F, G, H..
  My goal is to offer different view for totally different people / needs and I don't want to mix everything
  on one XYmon.
  The main question could be : can I bind Xymon to an IP ?

--
 LMJ
 "May the source be with you my young padawan"