[hobbit] Top-Posting (was Re: [hobbit] Custom script shows purple)

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Apr 28 19:21:22 CEST 2010

> There is no relevant updates to the technology of email that would require
me to stop using pine to read it.

The changes aren't in SMTP or POP, but rather the client applications.
Clients today are predominately top posting.  Clients years ago used bottom
posting.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill