[hobbit] Server showing Blue (and Linux agents not reporting)

David Morgan captkras at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 14:31:35 CEST 2010

1)  There isn't any disabled tests listed either under the
maintainance Admin page, nor the Hobbit Server Info page.  (It is the
hobbit server itself, that is showing blue tests for cpu, disk, files,
memory, msgs, ports, procs)  bbd, bbgen, bbtest, con, hobbitd, http,
info, and trends all show green.  THis indicates that data isn't
coming through, although for the blue checks it is the hobbit server
itself.

2)  There is nothing listed in the hobbitd page, nor the ghost client report.

For the tests themselves they do not have the correct date.

--
David S. Morgan CISSP, CCNP
aka: captkras at gmail.com

"When the Winds of Change Blow Hard Enough,
the Most trivial of things can turn into deadly projectiles"