Server showing Blue (and Linux agents not reporting)

David Morgan captkras at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 21:46:44 CEST 2010

Quick question,

I just stood up a new xymon server (latest release).  There is a
client running on the server, but most of the "checks" are showing
blue.  If you click on them, they show a green status (with blue
background).  Any thoughts on where I should check?

Also, we have configured one Linux agent.  The agent seems to be alive
and working, I can telnet to port the xymon port from it, but there is
no data (it's acting like there is no agent.

Any thoughts?

Dave

--
David S. Morgan CISSP, CCNP
aka: captkras at gmail.com

"When the Winds of Change Blow Hard Enough,
the Most trivial of things can turn into deadly projectiles"