[hobbit] SV: ack an alert with email or phone

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Sep 23 22:57:06 CEST 2009

The email address it is sending from may not be what you need to send it
to.  The user part is probably right - that is an easy check.

First, what is the domain and are the MX records set for it?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle