[hobbit] DNS Test - No Record Lookup

David Hay Currie dhaycurrie at leisurefitness.com
Wed Sep 23 18:03:57 CEST 2009

Just as Craig suggested, first check the server itself. Can it resolve
DNS?, do you have the correct DNS addresses in your IP configuration?
Can you do a dig/dnslookup using the servers in your configuration?

Also, I tried opening the link but I was not able to see the picture,
but then, it might be my content filtering