[hobbit] Re: Vertical columns. Is it possible?

Cayo de Moraes camorae at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 23 07:01:22 CEST 2009

thanks again for the answer Greg.

you are right, these views are a way better then the normal one, because you
only see whats wrong in your system. I usually use the "all non-green" view
and Im happy with that. The "Critical systems" view seems to be nice, but I
never took the time to lern more about it.

I was only looking for a solution to the people who likes to watch all hosts
in the main view. I really though this would be easier, because I saw one
"hobbit tunning" topic, where an user made an amazing GUI for hobbit, which
is controlled by css.

Thanks anyway!

Cayo