Ack codes

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:44:39 CEST 2009

Is there a limit to how long Xymon/Hobbit will remember an ackcode? I had a
situation this morning where a server, which had a disk test that had been
alternating between yellow and red for months (I know, but I'm not in a
position to force other adminstrators to be responsible) refuse an
acknowledgement because "Cookie 611393 not found, dropping ack". If there is
a limit to how long Hobbit will remember an ackcode, does anybody out there
know what it is. Do they survive a Hobbit restart?

Thanks,
Larry Barber