[hobbit] bb-prtdiag.sh - Sun SPARC Enterprise M9000 Server

Shaun Phillips tainted.soul69 at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 9 20:52:59 CEST 2009

ok,

So I edited the script and add -vvv to the interpreter line.

And now see egrep and bb errors.

  if [ -s "$REDLINE" ]; then
    COLOR="red"
  fi
  # NOW USE THE BB COMMAND TO SEND THE DATA ACROSS
  $BB $BBDISP "status $MACHINE.$TEST $COLOR `$DATE` `$CAT $REDLINE` `$CAT
$YELLOWLINE` `$CAT $BBTMP/$MACHINE.$TEST` "
fi
*egrep: syntax error
./bb-prtdiag.sh: /bin/bb: not found*
if [ "$DEBUG" != "Y" ]; then
  clean_up_our_mess
fi

I have logged in, su'd to hobbit on the clinet, set my BBHOME variable and
then proceed to ( ./bb-prtdiag.sh ) run the script.

Any thoughts?