disk partition not shown / global graphs problem

dOCtoR MADneSs doctor at makelofine.org
Fri Sep 4 20:44:00 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm running xymon  client on a debian linux. Some partitions are not
graphed, but i've a dead link instead of additional graph.
the test did correctly report all partitions, the only problem is the
graph. I deleted the disk*rrd files in ~xymon/data/rrd/my_host/ the rrd
file are created again, but my partition is still not on graph. I've
same issue with other graphs, some are feeded by my own script, and
almost every plugin I use are not correctly reported in graph (some
values are in graph, others aren't).

Tks for any help