[hobbit] Help with rootlogin.pl

Luis Muñoz luismycorreo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 16:44:32 CEST 2009

Thank Josh

Now this is the error

/usr/lib/hobbit/server/ext/rootlogin.pl line 76, <STDIN> line 1.

else {
# Add another line to the entire message text variable,
# and the the current section.
$msgtxt = $msgtxt . $line;
$sections{ $cursection } = $sections{ $cursection } . $line;     #### This
is the line 76
}
}
I supose the (.) is a concatenate character in perl but i think the syntax
is OK, please your help

I added the next line to initialized the variable $line

my $line = "";

but the error still appears

Regards,
Luis