[hobbit] Antwort: [hobbit] Antwort: Re: [hobbit] DOWNTIME for Non-Network tests

Dominique Frise dominique.frise at unil.ch
Wed Sep 2 08:46:08 CEST 2009

DOWNTIME can be used for any test (local or network).
Here an example of setting for Oracle that we use:

DOWNTIME=orcl,orcl-chk,procs,msgs:*:0130:0230:Backups

"orcl" is a local check running on the client and "orcl-chk" is a remote
check -connecting to the listener- performed from the server.

Dominique