[hobbit] Runtime longer than time limit (300)

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Sep 1 16:21:40 CEST 2009

Even when blue Xymon does the tests.  If the server is offline it will
timeout on the DNS tests (as well as other tests obvIously).

No bug, expected behavior.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle