Solaris Zones

James Wade jkwade at futurefrontiers.com
Tue Oct 27 20:02:57 CET 2009

Hello,

I sent an earlier email asking if anyone had written anything for

Solaris Zones so that it sends xymon information about the zone,

instead of the global zone. I have zonestat loaded on, and it give

information on the trends section.

I received no answers, so I've started writing one myself. I have some

questions that I was hopping someone might be able to help with,

so I can make the test easier.

What I'd like to do is have my test send status in the same format as

xymon does for a client. For example, memory, physical and swap,

along with CPU load. Is there a way to accomplish this?

Thanks.James