[hobbit] Reprioritize an alert

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Sat Oct 24 00:10:44 CEST 2009

Reprioritize is probably the wrong terminology.  If there is a rule in
hobbit-clients.cfg for that server and the owner wants it removed, then
just remove them.  The default behaviour is to not monitor log entries.
The column should eventually turn white.  If it turns purple, you may
need to remove the historical log entries.  If it's a specific rule that
needs to be removed, then delete it from hobbit-clients.cfg for that host.

See the man page of hobbit-clients.cfg for details.

--
Rich Smrcina