[hobbit] how do I enable all maintenance record in one command ?

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 19 18:57:23 CEST 2009

 <BAY138-W5D711C6DD89F8E7E7CC4D9FC40 at phx.gbl>

Now I have a setup that can duplicate maintenance records from Xymon Server=
 A to Server B.

See following URL for detail.

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Xymon/Other_Docs/HOWTO#=
Replicate_blue_record_from_Xymon_A_to_Xymon_B

Thanks for Ralph Mitchell's two inspiring scripts.

T.J. Yang

> From: tj_yang at hotmail.com
> To: hobbit at hswn.dk
> Date: Fri=2C 16 Oct 2009 06:43:42 -0500
> Subject: RE: [hobbit] how do I enable all maintenance record in one comma=
nd ?

> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Xymon/Other_Docs/HOWT=
O#Enable_All_hosts_with_blue_record_that_in_maintenance_mode

> should works but not confirm yet.
>

> tj

>> From: tj_yang at hotmail.com
>> To: hobbit at hswn.dk
>> Date: Thu=2C 15 Oct 2009 20:23:25 -0500
>> Subject: [hobbit] how do I enable all maintenance record in one command =
?

>> I am working on simple script(add up of getblue.sh and putblue.sh got po=
sted ealier) to clone maintenance records from Xymon server A to B.
>> one last step is to find out bb command to enable all existing old maint=
enance records on server B.
>> and then do a push of all maintenance records from A.
>>
>> I tried
>>
>> bb serverB "enable *.*"
>>
>> But it didn't work.
>>
>> Anyone know the correct syntax ?