[hobbit] Fwd: Need help

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Oct 7 17:48:45 CEST 2009

If you installed in /root I STRONGLY advise starting from scratch (it only
takes a minute) and installing with a new user and in that new user's home
dir.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle