[hobbit] Most stable version?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Oct 6 03:06:21 CEST 2009

My secondary server has been running 4.2.3 for three weeks.

I don't think you have to worry much about Henrik's releases when it comes
to stabilization.  From what I have seen releases are always very stable (by
my standards, that means you should almost never, probably never, see a
crash/something screwy).

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle