[hobbit] Procs --> output of a process from ps -ef is too long

Sheets, Jerald Jerald.Sheets at turner.com
Mon Nov 23 19:32:25 CET 2009

Interesting.

I was just checking out the output in Xymon 4.3.0-0.beeta2, and the
process listing under "procs" is not truncated at all for me.

I was about to setup a new check, and see what I could come up with, and
I happened to catch the Xymon command that was run in that process
listing, and it was:

ps -Aww -o pid,ppid,user,start,state,pri,pcpu,time,pmem,rsz,vsz,cmd

Good catch!

Jerald Sheets
Sr. Systems Engineer
CNN News Systems