Xymonton

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Sun Nov 22 21:41:45 CET 2009

Xymonton dns is currently being repropagated.  I have sync'd up the site at website managers to my local server (it was current and could explain why the stub of an alert never got updated).  No clue as to why it's been down.  Until it completes, you can access it directly at http://www.trantor.org/xymonton.  It could take several days for DNS to completely update.  Note, this has the new look and feel that I've been meaning to apply anyway.

Sorry for any inconvenience.  If this happens in the future, please feel free to email me directly.  I was oblivious to this (especially since this email address had been unsubscribed for some reason).

=G=