[hobbit] directory vs. includes statement

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Fri Nov 13 16:23:43 CET 2009

On Friday, 13 November 2009 14:17:02 Martin Flemming wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I use in my bb-hosts (4.3.0-0.beta2) the directory-statement,
> because it's very simple to added various and new hosts/pages
> hobbitlcient-directives etc. ...
>
> into the system, only to push them in the includes-directory ... ;-)
>
> But now, i've got a problem with devmon,
> because it's only detected includes-statements ...

Please file a feature request on devmon for supporting the 'directory'
statement. Xymon 4.2.3's bb-hosts(5) man page doesn't list a "directory"
statement though, so this wasn't added when adding support for *include
statements.

(devmon doesn't support file globs or wildcards in include statements).

Regards,
Buchan