[hobbit] Separate thresholds per filesystem question

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Mon Nov 9 17:23:04 CET 2009

[thread formatted for slightly better readability]

----- "Matthew Moldvan" <mmoldvan at csc.com> wrote:

> The default is at 90 95, which it seems to be applying.

But, is it listed before or after the host-specific threshold? The DEFAULT rule will match all hosts, and first match wins, so if you added *after* DEFAULT, you must move it to before DEFAULT.

> I'll try hard
> coding the hostname and work from there ...
>
> The question still remains: does Xymon support extended regular
> expressions?

Yes it does. The question below about whether DEFAULT precedes or follows your host-specific rule also still remains.